Get a life!!! And plse give some respect!!!

I'm in fact writing this post with an anger in my heart... Seriously, when I read the report, I was asking in my mind, "What the fuck is this? Do you have any respect to them?"... If you're asking what am i angry at, I'm angry at Berita Harian, one of Malaysia's newspaper... In fact,they drew a caricature of it,involving Ultraman and tsunami...Read the report here by CNN
I've enclosed a link to the report,so just click the link...
basically, I thought, maybe they think this just so funny that a hero for the kids can't save their beloved Japan,so they decided to draw a caricature of ultraman running away...But just think,Berita Harian,what if Malaysia got hit, I mean the whole Malaysia as a whole...How would you feel if some foreign country draw caricature of our leader or whatever running away and save themself? How would you feel? Sit back and THINK!!!