Obviously nonsense crap

Going around Kuching (not the whole Kuching,but just the usual part of the city I've been to) today, I can just say it's just another boring day and trip with the other 4 Swin element of God, as we call ourself. Nothing much, at 11pm, go Saberkas to check on games as Ghian, Cherd, and XL wants. Then move on to tHe Spring with Ghian driving my atos having pizza for lunch. After lunch, go One TJ to check on games (well,otaku bah...what can you expect?) and buy external hard disk...not bad RM189 for 500GB. Transcend brand. After One TJ,gather back at the HQ of the 5 element God of Swin, which is at XL's house at 2.30pm. Nothing much of today, I just hope I can finish downloading Chou Sei Shin GranSazer by this two weeks.
Now, I'm thinking of writing songs. Well,just some crappy lyrics I'm write. A song about life. Below is just part of a lyric that is running in my mind. Please leave some comment. Thanks

Your blood is running in me,
I am inheriting your genes,
 Though I do not know
how do you feel or what do you feel,
but I could understand the hardships,
the hardship of raising me up through these years.
But I swear I will return all these favour
the favour of raising me up.