Andrew aka Lil'Soon: A series of unfortunate happenings in life

Crap...the timetable for my coming sem has been released. Everyone seems to get their timetable already but I'm yet to get my timetable...SWINBURNE!!!WHERE IS MY TIMETABLE???!!! Well,from Facebook itself, I can see that I might be having more of night class...There's the possibility since my friends all complaint that they have night class. I might be having night class but I'm definitely unsure bout that since I'm sure that I need to retake Physics and Engineering Maths A: I failed last sem...a little more and I can pass and they don't even let me proceed...geez...wonder how much i need to pay...and for sure,I need to pay rm500 to repeat my Moral Studies,one of my MPW subject that i need to pass since I'm a Malaysian student studying in Malaysia. Well hopefully everything goes well this year and I don't want any FAILURES in my EXAM!!! If I fail,this would be very burdening for my sister...She is the financial supporter in my home.
Place that aside, my mini little laptop or my netbook's still under renovation...Under renovation? Well basically I restore my netbook to an earlier time and as a result, ALL MY FILES are gone!!! and crap...that means lots of jobs to do for my lappy here...installing orbit download manager,msn messenger,yahoo nessenger,etc...
Geez,wonder why that all happen...just for screen resolution that runs away,all this chaos happen...
That's all for now...sighs