My study

Practically i should be start studying hard and revising over my notes and books. But what am i doing? WHAT AM I EXACTLY DOING?? Practically Facebooking, Twitting, Messenging on my MSN, and stuff..doing nonsense stuff..
But on the bright side, i almost got my assignments done..For English essay that i hate, you are just few steps away from done..As for you IT, you're also the same..I just need to give you some photos and you're done..
Lol..but i need some one to root for me..Now study!! hopefully my dad don't annoy me for now..like what he did yesterday..Apparently he got yesterday off. that means he don't work and decided to annoy me by asking me home just to cook lunch for him!!That's annoying..Hopefully he don't do that again (but indeed i asked him to wash the dish as i'm in a rush for class)
cheers..