Study mode!!!

Finally though i slack off a lot as usual, I managed to get my English Argumentative Essay done last Friday. I got only 8% plagiarism due to my title is the same with other student's work. For the whole essay, 8% plagiarism is the title..who cares bout that (though I care bout that but since it's over, let it be over). Now that it's over, I can concentrate more on my studies.. Physics and Engineering Maths are both waiting for me to do revision for the final exam though..
Now i only have my IT web page assignment left. I'm done with my part (typically write articles, uploading photos and stuff), I need to write a bloody report on the web page and stuff. I can't relax a bit for now because i have final exam for this sem (if you fail,you'll repeat the subject that you fail and when you fail, your studies will extend). Who wants to fail? Now gonna kickass the unfinished part and go revise over my notes for the exam. Now I'm not gonna facebooking (this time, i wont post any stuff) or anything..haiz..exam..why you need to exist?