Holidays

As usual,some short post~
Now,my holidays have officially begun last week and now i'm bored up at home doing nothing..(well,except painting house for 2 consecutive days)..Now,as i have nothing to do,i'll be playing online game called La Tale. This game was introduced to me by an old friend of mine Kaoru.. Now,i'll be playing this game whenever i have my free time..Sadly this was blocked by Swinburne's SwinWifi..can't play at uni..only at home.. T.T
Anyways, I've got myself one good news: I passed my English and Communication Skills part 1!!! I've obtained 21 over 30!!! So far,that's the only good news I got..Bad news is I've short hols..My holidays ends on 3rd January because i need to take MPW..sadly..and next year 2011,i might have a short break for the whole year..
That's all folks for today~